You are an atom in the universe. No matter how big your problems look, remember it cannot be bigger than life…
Being human is the luckiest thing happened to you….Let’s celebrate :-).
Parenthood is the life changing and most exciting phase of life.
Life purpose for everyone is different here. Comparing yourself to someone else is like trying to copy an athlete’s speed when you know you are good at fast reading and not fast running.
Success is not how world sees you…its about how satisfied you are :-).
Finding true love is the most fortunate feeling, you can experience as a human.
That first “Hi” and persistent smile
That soundless walk and uninterrupted silence
That starry night and unsaid spirit of love
That lonely bench on the beach and continuous laughter
That lazy day and silly chit-o-chat
That last “Bye” and endless hopes
That show-up after days and inseparable hug
That what..if moment and dreamful air castles
That fun-filled teasing and our unmatched friendship
That unshared secret and our infinite love
My mind keeps replaying the moments…..Which my heart could never forget….
You and I…..
An unfinished business always…
The Unstoppables 🙂
Disclaimer : The post can be read with only condition that you need to write down the one, you are missing the most, in the comment area…….Go ahead 🙂
- Winking at someone randomly while walking down the street
- Dialling random number at 2 am in the morning and asking the person at the other end if he/she knows someone XXX and continue talking until you hear the “cut”
- Fighting for TV remote with sibling and with frustration when he/she leave the room, watching the same program he/she was watching
- Humming duet love song while the professor is asking about your continuous absence in class
- Hacking the newly engaged friend’s FB account and changing the status as “Just separated”
- Mixing chili powder in ice-cream for random bowls and serving them to guests at function
- Watching movie in theatre and shouting randomly in between
- Sending porn MMS from friend’s mobile to whom he/she hates the most
- Messing up kitchen while trying to cook something and making sibling to clean it up
- Daydreaming about anything and every thing
Did I miss something? 🙂
Always being ideal
In every role, life had to offer
No one would ever believe
I could do what I was doing
Loving someone else
From depth of my heart
And smiling with tears
To get rid of my guilty
One day I realized
I was special as not everyone is given a chance
To have those guilts
And turn them into pleasure
Those guilty pleasures
Have been life lines ….
This post has been written in response of Daily Prompt No Applologies