Mesmerizing colorful sunset @Tanah lot, Bali….
Short time to explore the beautiful place like Bali, does not leave you with much flexibility to try all the offered mouthwatering items. Of course, being pure vegetarian leaves you with least options but whatever I could try, believe me, my test buds are still craving for them. Would like to take you through the eye-treating pictures of my trials in Bali….Control and deep breathe. Just don’t crave (note to myself :-)) and book ticket for Bali…
- Whatever you are looking below is real. Yes, you will be offered 6 varieties of tea and 7 varieties of coffee, while any coffee plantation visit. Believe me, the coconut coffee and vanila coffee are too good and yes, how can I forget that ginger tea?
2. An evening visit to the well known temple of Bali presented an opportunity to try this local ice-cream. Its coconut ice-cream and yes, you observed it correct. Its served in real coconut bowl. What? Are you still asking me to confirm taste of ice-cream? A must try, I would say 🙂
5. Fresh fruit juice at any time of the day is a treat to body. And yes, you saw it right. You are supposed to drink it with that one centimeter diametered natural straw 🙂
6. How can you forget the most important pleasure for test buds? The local brand beer is a worth try…
7. Fresh watermelon juice served in tempting glass bottles……well, 2 is not enough. yeh dil maange more 🙂
8. I am not able to recall name of this dish but those tofu fried slices along with steamed rice and spicy chutney was an awesome combination on a cloudy day. Of course, fresh salad is always a bonus 🙂
9. Balinese fried rice served with tofu, salad and peanut crackers (worth trying)…
Stay tuned to read some more experiences from the wonderful place….