One more memory from the blue water land….@Philippines, I love you 🙂
Located in central Philippines, this little jewel has received many awards from travel publications and agencies. It has made to list of “Top 10 destinations to visit in 2016”. And if I have to award it, I will address it as “Best place for honeymooners”:-).
Dancing on white bed of sand while listening to those wild waves of ocean is not a dream of yours? Treat your eyes here, rather than just imagining how it would feel.
The picturesque beach offers some of the best spots for pictures and I too did not miss the opportunity…
Sunset here is never to be missed. Those unnamed colors seen in the sky would be the lifetime memories.
Also, you will see the sand artist at their best, almost at every half kilometer….Keep clicking, I told to myself.
The happening beach is full of palm trees, bars and restaurants. Boracay is the best place for relaxation and nightlife and once visited, you will agree to that. The night life here is all about exploring, walking barefoot, enjoying different cuisines, trying karaoke, relaxing while enjoying massage, observing and sinking in the ambience around and finally, sleeping on towels on beach, while looking at those shining stars…..
The blue water and white sand are not allowing me to go back to my real life, although I am already back and believe me, you too will not….
And with this, if you think, Boracay story is over here…..Sorry, my friend. Stay tuned to drink the beauty of islands around….
- In each other, we found each other….Away from the world. Biology learning needs serenity. and focus.
- The beach, the beauty and the beer…..honeymoon is going awesome.
- Eating breakfast on bed…naked with a companion of life….Thats what is called HONEYMOON (love)
- The love is growing and glowing in mountains….while valley is getting constant rain 🙂
- The GPS is set to “LOST” while we are “LOST” into each other….
- Exploring together is an experience…talking about world, not sure what you thought (laugh)
- Testing strength of mattress, every night….oops, every day too (smile)
- Creating memories to make our kids proud, hard work always creates productivity 🙂
- Honey is feeling on moon and I see moon in honey (love)
- Zero cloth is a dress code here….in freezing cold, wearing other body is more preferable…
I know, I know…..Marriage is the most popular and doubtlessly most written topic but you know what?
Everyone, every time, every where finds it interesting, even if they are reading same post about marriage :-)….May be, they find something new every time, they read it.
With the same hope of the well-received post, when too many observations were dancing in mind, I decided to pen them down. Over to you poor (Oops, I meant dear) readers. Sorry can’t help 🙂
1. The FEMALE of the relationship is always right. Now you need to decide, who is the female in the relationship.
I have seen a guy wearing flower in hair, while accompanying his GF 🙂
2. The ANNOYER always maintains the same designation. The one who gets annoyed will never get chance to annoy the other one. Its like first come first.
I have observed one deep breathing while being annoyed by the other, publicly 🙂
3. With time, DRIVER in the relationship changes. So, never be happy, if you started first.
I have heard husbands driving kitchen and wives driving in bed, after 10 years of marriage 🙂
4. CHANGE of interest and increase in waist circumference (for one only) are the consistent factors of any marriage life.
I have seen couples look like mother-son or father-daughter, after few years of marriage. Interest in cricket changes to exhibition visits 🙂
5. SEPARATION is the permanent fear, one can offer to other, in relationship. Its like if you can fake to be brave, you are in.
I have seen husband getting out of drunk state, in a second, when they see the flashing screen on phone shows name of wife. Afterall, its a question of marriage life yaar 🙂