I know, I know…..Marriage is the most popular and doubtlessly most written topic but you know what?
Everyone, every time, every where finds it interesting, even if they are reading same post about marriage :-)….May be, they find something new every time, they read it.
With the same hope of the well-received post, when too many observations were dancing in mind, I decided to pen them down. Over to you poor (Oops, I meant dear) readers. Sorry can’t help 🙂
1. The FEMALE of the relationship is always right. Now you need to decide, who is the female in the relationship.
I have seen a guy wearing flower in hair, while accompanying his GF 🙂
2. The ANNOYER always maintains the same designation. The one who gets annoyed will never get chance to annoy the other one. Its like first come first.
I have observed one deep breathing while being annoyed by the other, publicly 🙂
3. With time, DRIVER in the relationship changes. So, never be happy, if you started first.
I have heard husbands driving kitchen and wives driving in bed, after 10 years of marriage 🙂
4. CHANGE of interest and increase in waist circumference (for one only) are the consistent factors of any marriage life.
I have seen couples look like mother-son or father-daughter, after few years of marriage. Interest in cricket changes to exhibition visits 🙂
5. SEPARATION is the permanent fear, one can offer to other, in relationship. Its like if you can fake to be brave, you are in.
I have seen husband getting out of drunk state, in a second, when they see the flashing screen on phone shows name of wife. Afterall, its a question of marriage life yaar 🙂
Its been almost 5 years, I started blogging and never ever I thought to write hotel review. I always thought, blog is not to review the hotels but as they say “Never say Never”, I am breaking my own rule today.
All the Marriots and Oberois are brands and known for their hospitality. But how would you feel when you will see a hotel name among “Top 10 unusual experiences in Bali” and just go there to see how it is and come out with new definition of hospitality, to teach the world?
Fifteen Javanese houses decorated with utmost minute care, were restored in parts. Every corner of this Eco friendly boutique hotel is unique and picturesque. I am taking you to the photo tour of Bambu Indah, the best hotel in Bali….Hold your breathe and order your eyes to stay in control while enjoying treat 🙂
The first sight of it, where you feel something unusually beautiful. This is reception area of the hotel where guests are welcomes with motherly warm smile, even at mid night.
Each and every house is unique and you will not find anything similar in two houses, other than milk white inviting bed :-).
And I did I tell you? They have tree house too….
Getting down from tree house….are you up for it?
Every corner of the hotel displays the care taken while decoration…
Each house has been decorated with unique and antique pieces of art…
The event hall and home theater…
And the restaurant with open kitchen, where you will be treated like a king…
And now my two most fav things about the hotel…..
They have Bambu elevator to take you to swimming pool, at river side and down there, they have another restaurant and everything for that matter to relax and enjoy the nature…..
Here is the way to Bamboo elevator…
Restaurant @river side…
And they are swimming pools filled with natural spring water…Believe you eyes 🙂
And yes, thats me……in Ayung river, which is very famous for rafting…
And if you think, we are done….wait. I said, I have two most favorite corners in hotel…One was Swimming Pool and the other???
OK, let me tell you this. After seeing/experiencing this, you will change definition of your dream house. They call it Pond house….
I hope the treat was not very sugary :-)…In short, if I will have to do, I will give 5 out 5 stars to this hotel.
Stay tuned for some more Bali memories….
Short time to explore the beautiful place like Bali, does not leave you with much flexibility to try all the offered mouthwatering items. Of course, being pure vegetarian leaves you with least options but whatever I could try, believe me, my test buds are still craving for them. Would like to take you through the eye-treating pictures of my trials in Bali….Control and deep breathe. Just don’t crave (note to myself :-)) and book ticket for Bali…
- Whatever you are looking below is real. Yes, you will be offered 6 varieties of tea and 7 varieties of coffee, while any coffee plantation visit. Believe me, the coconut coffee and vanila coffee are too good and yes, how can I forget that ginger tea?
2. An evening visit to the well known temple of Bali presented an opportunity to try this local ice-cream. Its coconut ice-cream and yes, you observed it correct. Its served in real coconut bowl. What? Are you still asking me to confirm taste of ice-cream? A must try, I would say 🙂
5. Fresh fruit juice at any time of the day is a treat to body. And yes, you saw it right. You are supposed to drink it with that one centimeter diametered natural straw 🙂
6. How can you forget the most important pleasure for test buds? The local brand beer is a worth try…
7. Fresh watermelon juice served in tempting glass bottles……well, 2 is not enough. yeh dil maange more 🙂
8. I am not able to recall name of this dish but those tofu fried slices along with steamed rice and spicy chutney was an awesome combination on a cloudy day. Of course, fresh salad is always a bonus 🙂
9. Balinese fried rice served with tofu, salad and peanut crackers (worth trying)…
Stay tuned to read some more experiences from the wonderful place….